Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Revolution: A Manifesto

So as you can see by the little picture of Ron Paul for President that I have attached to my blog, I have been converted to the Ron Paul cause. Now before you Pooh pooh this fact I would strongly and highly recommend anyone and everyone to go ahead and google Dr. Ron Paul and do a little research into the doctrines of government which he espouses. I believe that for anyone who is a student of the Book Of Mormon Another Testiment Of Jesus Christ you will be able to see many parallels between the doctrines of government espoused my Dr. Ron Paul and those of King Mosiah, who I believe to be one of the great politicians of all time. But most importantly I believe that if you are an American Citizen and believe in and personally uphold the Constitution of the United States you should not, in all honesty, go into this upcoming election with out investigation Dr. Ron Paul.

With this in mind go to a local library or book store and check out the book The Revolution: A Manifesto by Dr. Ron Paul. It is a very short book, which is very clearly and well written, and even if it doesn't change who you intend to vote for at least it may open your mind to important issues which ought not to be ignored or passed over in conversations if our country is going to avoid the fate of the Nephite Nation, the Roman Empire and so many other great and now extinct governments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am among those who believe the good doctor is on to something. He has the makings of the rare great and good statesman, perhaps one of the greatest of our time if only the media would give him a chance. Too many people disregard Dr. Paul because he is not in the deserving spotlight, which is so unfortunate. Only half of his ideas are put forth by this so called unbiased media which makes him sound crazy then he is dismissed without out being understood. "Ron who?" they say and my reply every time is "Google Ron Paul your apathy will thank you." I agree, our government is headed the way of the Nephite Nation and it is scary sit here on my couch and read the headlines each day. Americans need to wake up before it is too late! Although I have not read the book, I am interested. As a Ron Paul supporter I ought to be ashamed... I guess I better make a stop at the library this afternoon.