Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lords of the Dance

In the 1st video we were listening to "Hawk" from the album "A Childhood Remembered", which album has definitely been some of my favorite music ever since my brother, Mike, introduced me to it back in the early 90's. I have no idea what Jeremiah was saying at the end of the video... absolutely no idea! Jeremiah was really getting into it, unfortunately I didn't get his Best moves on video, you know how it happens... once you pull out the camera...

In the 2nd video it sounds like a hymn from the childrens hymn book, unfortunately, Lightening McQueen is louder then the music.

Jeremiah always does his own choreography, it is usually very fluid and graceful (or at least it tries to be). Isaac has a much harsher way of dancing, which really shows the differences in their personalities too. Jeremiah is more thoughtful, where as Isaac usually just jumps right in on things, he looks like he's stomping out an ant rebellion... and then he gets distracted very easily.

And there is Eden watching the whole affair. She seemed to be enjoying being included, well... she stayed awake for it anyway.

Oh, in the 1st video Isaac is hiding in the rug in the top right corner of the screen. In the 2nd video Jeremiah goes and hides in the rug... What is it about rugs and blankets that makes children hide in them? All the time! I can remember doing it myself, but I seriously can't remember why. Yes, there is something from my childhood that I can't remember (gasp).

No comments: