Friday, March 28, 2008

What a monkey!

Yesterday, Isaac got in to some trouble... I am afraid that I didn't discipline him very well though. I thought that the whole thing was just too funny.



I went up stairs to put something away and when I came back down stairs this is the scene that greeted me:



As you can see Eden wasn't too concerned about it. I actually think she was enjoying having the company.




And my little monkey thought that it was so much fun that about an hour or so later, I turned around and what to my amusement and chagrin did I find?


Yep, this time he had climbed right into her bassinet with her. She still wasn't put out about it though. I don't think she knew what was going on, but I don't think it bothered her either.

It was too funny, but now, since I didn't act like I was mad about it, he has tried 2 times today to do the same thing again. And it is harder to get it across to him now that he shouldn't be climbing into her bassinet at all. He doesn't understand that he might hurt her, or break something.

No comments: