Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where did this kid come from?


I sometimes think that my kids are so strange... adorable but strange. They didn't get any of it from me of course. What Eden is doing she did to herself. I set her propped up against the boppy pillow and she maneuvered herself to this upside down possum position. I tried to help her sit up straight again 4 or 5 times but she kept pushing herself upside down, so I decided to leave her like this and grab my camera. She was perfectly happy for along time, playing with her brothers and sucking on her fingers... When she was done she didn't even cry, she just started doing crunches trying to sit back up, and told me that she wanted to go to bed now... I don't know where she comes from...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! Foxx did this same exact thing when I would lay him on his Boppy. I too repositioned him a few times before realizing my efforts were completely wasted.

Eden is such a doll!