Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two new things

Eden has reached the milestone of having her first bowl of rice cereal, which so far she likes, when I put a little sugar in it, she gives me dirty looks and spits it out if I don't.




Plus, the first time I found her sucking her thumb. Jeremiah and Isaac both took pacifiers. Our princess only likes her pacifier when she is sleeping, usually she would rather suck her fingers. I guess she got tired of gagging herself with her fingers going down her throat, and discovered that her thumb didn't have that problem. When I took her thumb out of her mouth she told me off, I think she might have been swearing but I'm not sure.



1 comment:

unarmedx08 said...

Oh my goodness your kids are adorable..
Eden is quite the character :)
Jeremiah is quite the stinker i must say and as i can say a spitting image of james :)