Monday, May 19, 2008

Picture from James

James emailed us a picture today. In his email this is what he said about it...


"Today was a busy day. We had a gun shoot and I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. At least that is what one person told me I looked like. But other then that things went well. I had a fun time and I even got the chance to shoot."



James is in a supervising and instructing position for most of what he does now, so he doesn't get to do the fun stuff very often any more, since he usually has to make sure that other people are doing the fun stuff safely and correctly.



We are glad that you had fun Daddy, stay happy, and stay safe... Love your Offical Fan Club.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is the kind of gun Michael wants to get. How can I get one of those for father's day? Ha! Ha! Actually he wants a Ruger 22. I am having a hard time with that because I can't think of a good reason to want that kind of gun. The only reason to have it is to shoot people, and I don't want to do that. Any input?

The Bryson Family said...

Well at least he isn't getting into trouble while supervising.....That's always a plus....

Anonymous said...

Jon's ship is currently in the yards. We are thankful to have him home for awhile. He has gun shoots several times a week and some that run all night long. He is a line coach and says it can get pretty crazy at times.

I noticed your counter at the bottom, less than 204 days! It will go by quickly for you all. We cross big "x's" over each day on the calendar when Jon is out to sea. When he deploys again, Ash and Will tell me that they have big plans to make a paper chain that they can tear a link off each day counting down until Daddy comes home.